Tuesday 11 September 2012

1/72nd Carriers

Having spend the weekend at Colours in Newbury (and a fine show it was too), I didn't get many photos, but for me this is definately the most interesting, as it will be to other 20mm WW2 fans.

PSCs 1/72nd Bren Carrier, which arrived still warm from the moulds (almost) on Sunday. This is the first constructed kit in the world on the PSC stand.

For British players it's a fantastic addition, and with 3 per box Carrier platoons now become a real possibility, along with a myriad of other uses. One of mine is going as an OP transport for my Russians.

Thanks to all those who came up for a chat throughout the weekend, and for all the positive feedback on the demo-table and the rules. Sorry if I missed you during one of my sojourns around the halls, but we shall be at many future shows too, so feel free to say hello.



2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! I have invested in Germans and Soviets so far, but will be moving onto (us) Brits soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I have always had a soft spot for carriers. Brits are my favourite side, and always only had about 6 arfix carriers from the 80's. Over the last few years I have managed to collect another 7 to make 13! A carrier platoon at last. Alas, I have not played with them all yet. I want more, and I like the look of the Plastic Soldier Company one, and the fact you get 3 in a box!

    ReplyDelete